Capybara: cap·y·ba·ra (kæpɪˈbɑːrə) n.
A large semiaquatic rodent (Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris) of tropical South America, having short limbs and a vestigial tail and often attaining lengths of more than 1.2 meters (4 feet).
Rafael "Rafa" Nadal Parera: ra·fa na·dal (rafaˈel naˈðal paˈɾeɾa) n.
Eleven time Grand Slam tournament champion Spanish tennis player, "The King of Clay" and reigning Olympic champion. Also bears striking resemblance to a number of Capybaras.
- galaxy-cases likes this
- sydneylekangaroux reblogged this from capybarasthatlooklikerafaelnadal
- bemorealive likes this
- mon-assiette likes this
- paranoidgemsbok likes this
- edwardianchemist likes this
- overkoetjesenkalfjes likes this
- securelyonafairywing likes this
- capybarasthatlooklikerafaelnadal posted this